Posted September 6. Free video series, including Carol’s interview with Jennifer M. Stuart, M.S. The […]
About Carol Kranowitz
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Carol Kranowitz contributed a whooping 52 entries.
Entries by Carol Kranowitz
Posted in July, www.FairyDustTeaching.com An interview with Sally Haughey along with Carol’s webinar, part of […]
Published in March on Lifespan‘s blog prior to the Parenting Matters conference in Barrington. “Some […]
An interview in a series with Rhiannon Crispe, an Australian occupational therapist and founder of Homebase […]
Published in May-July 2018 issue of Autism Asperger’s Digest
Fun summertime activities to satisfy children with sensory issues, autism and other disabilities, as well as the kids’ families and friends.
On-line summit, “Raising Children with Challenges: Celebrating the Uniqueness of Every Child,” aired March 20-22, 2018.
A discussion of SPD with Susan Shiffelman. Many other educators, therapists, and professionals offer their insights and suggestions in the summit. To purchase recordings, click here
Posted January 23. A Debinar with Dr. Deb Em Wilson about SPD’s effect on adolescents […]
Published November 29, 2017, on www.Healthline.com The medical community is split over whether SPD should be an official diagnosis, but parents of children with the condition say it’s all too real.
Posted November 4 at BAM Radio Early Childhood Development. Interview with Rae Pica and Jill […]
- Growing an In-Sync Child: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Every Child Develop, Learn and Grow
- In-Sync Activity Card Book: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Children Develop, Learn and Grow
- The Goodenoughs Get in Sync: 5 Family Members Overcome Their Special Sensory Issues
- The Out-of-Sync Child Grows Up: Coping with SPD in the Adolescent and Young Adult Years
- The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun: Activities for Kids with SPD
- The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
“The Out-of-Sync Child has become the parents’ bible to [Sensory Processing Disorder].”
The New York Times
“Warm and wise, [The Out-of-Sync Child] will bring both hope and practical help to parents Continue Reading
Jane M. Healy Learning specialist and author of Your Child’s Growing Mind
“[The Out-of-Sync Child] is great! It is a real contribution to the parents of the Continue Reading
T. Berry Brazelton, MD Founder, Brazelton Foundation, Children’s Hospital, Boston