Published in ADDitude: Strategies and Support for ADHD & LD, Winter 2016.
Put sensory problems to rest with these quick “tuneups” that can help kids with ADHD and SPD regroup after becoming overloaded.
- Growing an In-Sync Child: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Every Child Develop, Learn and Grow
- In-Sync Activity Card Book: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Children Develop, Learn and Grow
- The Goodenoughs Get in Sync: 5 Family Members Overcome Their Special Sensory Issues
- The Out-of-Sync Child Grows Up: Coping with SPD in the Adolescent and Young Adult Years
- The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun: Activities for Kids with SPD
- The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
“The Out-of-Sync Child has become the parents’ bible to [Sensory Processing Disorder].”
The New York Times
“Warm and wise, [The Out-of-Sync Child] will bring both hope and practical help to parents Continue Reading
Jane M. Healy Learning specialist and author of Your Child’s Growing Mind
“[The Out-of-Sync Child] is great! It is a real contribution to the parents of the Continue Reading
T. Berry Brazelton, MD Founder, Brazelton Foundation, Children’s Hospital, Boston