(April 2022) A further conversation with Veronica Hunter of ADHD-What Now? focuses on how ADHD and SPD overlap and some ways we can tell them apart. Knowing which one is affecting your child can help you get the right treatment. Click here to watch the video.
(April 2022) Interview with Dayna Abraham at Lemon Lime Adventures, entitled “Sensory — Why Should I Care?” Click here to watch and listen. During the interview, Dayna doodles …
(June 2021) Interview with Penny Williams, of Parenting ADHD and Autism. In this episode #130 of the Parenting ADHD Podcast, you’ll learn about all eight senses, what it looks like when a child seeks or avoids stimuli in each sensory area, and some activities to strengthen the child’s sensory experience in this world.
(June 2021) Q & A event and delightful conversation with Ana Elisa Villalaz S., founder of The Global Autism Summit. Our main topic is how to recognize children’s sensory processing challenges and how to provide on-the-spot help.
(December 2020) In conversation with Amanda Walker, Learning & Development Coach and Parent Educator at Whole Brain Connections, Carol offers several fun activities from the In-Sync Child program at the online conference, “Raising Uniquely Wired Kids: Parenting with Peace, Connection and Confidence.”
Click here to listen to the hour-long interview.
- Growing an In-Sync Child: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Every Child Develop, Learn and Grow
- In-Sync Activity Card Book: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Children Develop, Learn and Grow
- The Goodenoughs Get in Sync: 5 Family Members Overcome Their Special Sensory Issues
- The Out-of-Sync Child Grows Up: Coping with SPD in the Adolescent and Young Adult Years
- The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun: Activities for Kids with SPD
- The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Differences
Follow us on Facebook
“The Out-of-Sync Child has become the parents’ bible to [Sensory Processing Disorder].”
The New York Times
“Warm and wise, [The Out-of-Sync Child] will bring both hope and practical help to parents Continue Reading
Jane M. Healy Learning specialist and author of Your Child’s Growing Mind
“[The Out-of-Sync Child] is great! It is a real contribution to the parents of the Continue Reading
T. Berry Brazelton, MD Founder, Brazelton Foundation, Children’s Hospital, Boston